Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This & that

Bf planted an onion patch on Saturday
Bouganvillea
  
Old bougainvillea, which was pruned completely off, is now coming back up.  At least I think it is.  Why is it red?  But anyway, that's the only thing that I ever planted there, so I guess that's what it is.

Bouganvillea

My aunt sent me a few cactus clippings last summer, and here are a few cacti starting to come back.  They seemed to be dormant for a while..

Hibiscus!  Thought the frost killed it.  As you can see, there's lot of new leaves

Another hibiscus coming back.

Azaleas.  Bf says they only blooms once and that's it?  Ooo -k.  That sucks.  As far as the clipping I planted, it's gone, roots and all.  I don't know what happened to it.  Animal?  Lawn maintenance guy?  Who knows?  Bummer.  I wanted to see what would happen to it.

Orange blossoms (tangelo).  I ate one last year (the only one fruit this little juvenile tree produced) and it was delicious!

Grapefruit blossom.  This grapefruit tree has some sort of black mold.  It is a fully grown tree on the side of the house.  I am not too worried about it.  I'm not much of a grapefruit person.  Maybe I'll use them for juice or something.  They are tart!

No comments:

Post a Comment